Thursday, October 6, 2011

Just A Few Thoughts

Well, I have had a rough week it seems. Things aren't going so well with my job and it seems like things are kind of caving in. But then I remember a little prayer I prayed not too long ago. I asked God to strip me of everything that was in the way of my being in the Pastoral Ministry. Since the time of my praying that prayer,  things have crashed at work. Now, don't get me wrong, I cant take this and say....."welp, God is doing this and that and this is His sign." It may or may not be. It may be just something that I hate that I'm going to have to endure. It may be a cross I have to bear for a certain time and somehow God will be glorified through it.

Lord, humble me through this.....I want you to be glorified.
In the name of the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment